Somansa DB-i is a Database Audit & Protection (DAP) solution that monitors and audits databases to protect sensitive company and customer data by monitoring and securing user access and data leakage paths using multiple security features for DBMSs while helping organizations of all sizes and industries, healthcare, financial, and government meet strict regulatory compliance and auditing requirements.
- • Monitoring
- Somansa DB-i monitors all database activities.
- Somansa DB-i monitors database activities in Real-time
- Somansa DB-i provides Who, What, When, Where, How related to database activities.
- Somansa DB-i supports Multiple Platforms: Oracle, Microsoft SQL, IBM DB2, Informix, MySQL, Informix, Sybase, Teradata, Altibase, PostgreSQL, and more.
- Somansa DB-i has the ability to monitor sessions via WAS (Web Application Server)
- Somansa DB-i monitors and secures database connection, access, and leakage paths including FTP and Telnet
- • Security
- Somansa DB-i monitors and audits database changes and access based policy rules to secure sensitive data.
- Somansa DB-i audits Access to Databases based on policy rules, ID, IP, Time, Tables/Columns, Query Types (DDL, DCL, DML)
- Somansa DB-i protects Personal/Sensitive Information such as Credit Card Numbers, Social Security Numbers, etc.
- Somansa DB-i detects changes to databases
- Somansa DB-i Masks sensitive data based on rules and applied to tables/columns
- • Management
- Log Protection: Somansa DB-i prevents Modifying/Deleting of Logs
- Query Tool Control: Somansa DB-i blocks saving or printing of Data, Supports widely used query tools (agent deployment only)
- Black Box: Based on Policy Rule Violations, Somansa DB-i records screen captures 30 seconds before and after suspicious activity is detected (agent deployment only)
- Real-time Alerts: Somansa DB-i provide real-time alerts based on policy rule violations
Why Somansa DB-i?
TOTAL DATABASE SECURITY AND COMPLIANCE SOLUTION
- • Data Loss Prevention
- Somansa DB-i protects confidential and sensitive company data by monitoring and securing databases and network protocols, FTP and Telnet based on policy rules.
- • Discovery
- Somansa DB-i provides Database Discovery for Audits & Legal Evidence.
Search & Retrieve Database(s) for stored data in DBMSs
- • Compliance
- Somansa DB-i helps organizations meet government and industry compliance regulations. Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), Healthcare Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA), Sarbanes-Oxley (SBOX) to protect personal data including credit card and social security numbers.